Browse Questions & Answers
- How do I use Azfasst products?
- Is it normal to have some redness/irritation after using Azfasst Facial Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel?
- Can I use Azfasst Facial Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel if I am currently using retinoid or glycolic products?
- Does Azfasst Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel cause sensitivity to the sun?
- Is Azfasst safe for darker skin tones?
- Will Azfasst bleach or lighten my natural skin tone?
- Why is my Azfasst product tube failing to dispense the product?
1. How do I use Azfasst products?
Facial Gel/Sensitive Skin Facial Gel: Apply a pea-sized amount of Azfasst Gel to your entire face with your fingertips after cleansing. Make sure your face is completely dry prior to applying Azfasst Gel. If your skin tends to be more oily, you may apply twice daily. If you have drier skin or if you are applying Azfasst Gel during the winter months, you may apply once daily. Slight burning/tingling of skin may occur after Azfasst Gel application but should only last a few seconds. If you experience prolonged discomfort, discontinue use.
Eye Cream: Apply a small amount of Azfasst Eye Cream to the skin around the eyes nightly after cleansing.
Cleanser: Apply a pea-sized amount to wet skin and massage gently with fingertips. Rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a soft towel. If using with Azfasst Gel and/or Moisturizer, dry face and then apply Azfasst Gel followed by Azfasst Moisturizer.
Moisturizer: Apply to skin once or twice daily. If using with Azfasst Cleanser and/or Gel, apply in the following sequence: Azfasst Cleanser, Azfasst Gel, then moisturizer.
2. Is it normal to have some redness/irritation after using Azfasst Facial Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel?
Mild redness/irritation and or slight burning sensation may occur initially when starting to use Azfasst Gel. This is usually due to the effects of lactic and salicylic acids working to exfoliate your skin and help unclog pores. If you tend to have more sensitive skin (i.e. if you have had a lot of trouble with the use of other skin care products in the past), you may want to start by using Azfasst Sensitive Skin Facial Gel once daily. If you wish to start with the Facial Gel, you may start once every other day and increase usage to once daily and possibly twice daily as your skin becomes accustomed to your new skin care regiment. If you experience significant redness, irritation/discomfort after using Azfasst Facial Gel or Sensitive Skin Facial Gel, discontinue use and then consult a doctor.
3. Can I use Azfasst Facial Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel if I am currently using retinoid or glycolic products?
It is not recommended to apply Azfasst Gel simultaneously with retinoid or glycolic products. Those should be applied at a different time of day. For example, apply Azfasst Gel to the face in the morning after cleansing; apply retinoid or glycolic products at night.
4. Does Azfasst Gel/ Sensitive Skin Facial Gel cause sensitivity to the sun?
The ingredients in Azfasst Gel can cause sun sensitivity. If you are exposed to the sun while using Azfasst Gel, it is recommended that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher.
5. Is Azfasst safe for darker skin tones?
Azfasst is designed for all skin types, regardless of your natural skin tone or ethnicity.
6. Will Azfasst bleach or lighten my natural skin tone?
If your skin tends to be dry, apply Azfasst Gel just once a day to your face after cleansing, allow it to dry, and then apply your facial moisturizer.
7. Why is my Azfasst product tube failing to dispense the product?
Azfasst products use an airless pump technology. Airless pumps utilize a vacuum dispensing system to distribute the product, while keeping the remaining contents fresh within the container. Airless pump packaging not only helps preserve and protect product ingredients – keeping air and contaminants out of the product – it enhances product effectiveness and also dispenses nearly 100% of the product, allowing users to get the most out of the product.
Unfortunately, difficulties can occur with the airless pump technology from time to time. If your Azfasst product tube is failing to dispense the contents within the packaging, please follow some of the steps we have provided below.
- Knock the bottle on the palm of your hand (with the cap on) several times, then pump the dispenser slowly upside down until the product contents come out. After the product starts to pump properly, you should be able to pump the product right side up.
- Slowly push the product pump down. While the pump is down, place your finger over the spout. With your finger still covering the spout, slowly release the pump back up. This will act as a suction to bring the product back up. You may need to repeat this process a few times until the product contents begin to dispense.
- Run the dispenser under hot water to remove any blockage in the spout. Then, pump the product until product contents begin to dispense.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How quickly will my order arrive?
- Will I get a mailed copy of my invoice with my order?
- Do you sell or ship Azfasst products internationally?
1. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover to pay for your purchase. You may also pay by check or money order. Simply send your order information and payment to 16514 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63040. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for your order to process after we receive your payment. You should typically receive your order within 10-20 days from the time you mail us your check or money order.
2. How quickly will my order arrive?
Most orders paid by credit card will arrive within 5-7 business days after placing your order. (If you pay by check or money order, please allow up to 20 days to receive your order from the time you mail us your payment.)
3. Will I get a mailed copy of my invoice with my order?
In an effort to go Green and help preserve our environment and reduce paper waste, we do not routinely send paper invoices with your order. Once orders are successfully placed on our website, we email a copy of the invoice to the email address provided at the time of check out. You may wish to print the invoice or simply save the email for your records. The shipping label placed on the outside of your order will list your order number along with number of items in the package. Many companies are currently following the Green initiative and we want our company to be on the forefront of this movement as well.
4. Do you sell or ship Azfasst products internationally?
Currently, we do not offer individual sales internationally from our website. If you wish to make a wholesale purchase for resale of our product outside of the United States, please fill out our Contact Form or email us with your contact information and we will forward your information to our director of marketing and sales. Please include your name, telephone number, email address, business name and address along with business website address and approximate quantities desired. Please allow for up to 72 hours for a reply.
- What if I am not satisfied with the results?
- Are Azfasst products available to purchase anywhere else on-line?
- Do you offer wholesale opportunities?
1. What if I am not satisfied with the results?
You can return your purchase within 30 days of placing your order for any reason, even if the bottle/ tube is empty, and you will receive a full, one-time refund for the price of the product - plus any applicable sales taxes less shipping and handling. You must notify us via email at email@example.com of your request for a refund. If multiple products were purchased, refund is limited to only one of the items. There is a limit of one refund per person or household. The mailing address for returns is: Azfasst LLC, 16514 Manchester Road, Wildwood, MO 63040.
2. Are Azfasst products available to purchase anywhere else on-line?
Yes, you may also purchase Azfasst products at www.amazon.com.
3. Do you offer wholesale opportunities?
We do offer wholesale opportunities for resale of our product in stores/salons. Minimum order of 500 tubes required to qualify for wholesale pricing. If you are interested in pursuing wholesale opportunities, please fill out our Contact Form or email us with your contact information and we will forward your information to our director of marketing and sales. Please include your name, telephone number, email address, business name and address along with business website address and approximate quantity desired. Please allow for up to 72 hours for a reply.